President Park said, "I have firmly dealt with drunk driving."

โดย: kamustaka [IP: 211.188.120.xxx]
เมื่อ: 2018-11-24 04:37:17
news, press 1) yangsaerom baksseungju a reporter and choeeunji Journalist : Moon Jae-in, the president, " The president said is threatening to sternly deal with directly to the drunk driving, sternly.Cheong Wa Dae staff is broken and must be adhered to take in that they can't help but respond sternly, the official said.

Presidential spokesman Kim Eui-yum told reporters at the Chunchoo building that President Moon decided to resign from his post today.

Kim was caught drinking alcohol in front of the community center in Cheongunhyo-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul, while drinking and driving at around 0:35 a.m. on the day. The blood alcohol concentration was 0.1 to 20 percent, which was the level of license cancellation.

Kim said in the morning that he had accepted his resignation as an immediate and proactive measure, and that his dismissal was a formal move.

According to the regulation on personnel affairs of the incumbent government, disciplinary records remain for those who submit their resignations but disciplinary records remain for those who are dismissed. The disciplinary review committee is expected to take steps separately from the dismissal committee.

As a matter of fact, I was relieved of my duty. "The procedure is already in place, and I think the president will be relieved of office," he added.

"We will also monitor the results of the police investigation and decide whether or not to start disciplinary proceedings," Kim said. They also said they will watch the results of police investigations.

Meanwhile, Kim said, "We didn't talk about drinking and driving."

The venue for the closed workshop was originally outside Cheong Wa Dae, but some media outlets also confirmed that it was linked to the change due to Kim's drunk driving.

When asked whether Kim 검증사이트and the president had met, he answered, "I don't think so."

ชื่อผู้ตอบ: