Following the National Assembly, Cheong Wa Dae also drinks and drives.Mr. Moon to accept Kim Jong-chun's resignation.

โดย: kamustaka [IP: 211.188.120.xxx]
เมื่อ: 2018-11-24 01:04:53
Moon Jae-in, the president, were caught in a clampdown on drinking and driving gimjongcheon to presidential protocol secretary to discharging them.

Cheong Wa Dae spokesman Kim Eui-gyeom said in a briefing on the day, "Although there is a process, I have effectively been relieved of my duty."

"I will be relieved of my duty as a lawmaker, not as a parliamentary pardon.

"We will also monitor the results of the police investigation and decide whether to take disciplinary action against two Cheong Wa Dae employees who share the vehicle," Kim said.

In the midst of growing public indignation over driving under the influence of Yoon Chang-ho who was hit by a drunk driver, a Democratic Peace Party lawmaker Lee Yong-ju was caught driving while Cheong Wa Dae was also under fire.

Meanwhile, the National Police Agency plans to introduce a two-time drive system that cancels driver's license if caught twice due to drunk driving. Starting this month, the company has been conducting a nationwide special driving test for three months. The government has decided to strengthen the blood alcohol concentration standard, which determines 먹튀폴리스 whether drunk driving or not, from 0.05 percent to 0.03 percent.

ชื่อผู้ตอบ: